The ADIRA MEN’s FORUM has been developed to empower men to find and understand their identity, masculinity and take on leadership. In addition, we offer a holistic development program that will equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools to grow your career and lead in your organization and community. You will be equipped to lead with wisdom, foresight and strength.
The program is modular based and a curriculum has been developed on topics such as: Behind The Mask-Finding My Identity, Mistakes Men Make That Hinder Their Success, The Success Journey, How To Sell Yourself For Success, Leadership, Power & Authority, Managing Me (Emotional Intelligence, Relationships) and Managing My Money: Creating Wealth.
The program will take a coaching approach where participants meet once a week for 2.5 hours and receive personalized coaching from industry leaders and mentors.
Why do you need to sign up?
- If you are pursuing leadership and need mentorship or coaching, this is the place to be
- If you want to re-invent yourself and grow your career or business, this is the platform to be in
- If you are feeling stuck at work, tired of your job and don’t know what to do with your career or life, this is the place to be.
- If you want to get out of your comfort zone and into a space where you can grow, this is the place to be.
- If you feel ready for growth, for the next level, but don’t know how to go about it, this is the place for you.
- If you would like to engage and learn from other men on how to lead self and manage your work, money and relationships, this is the place to be
What can we promise you? What are we really offering?
We provide a platform for you to engage, share and learn from other men as well as industry leaders and coaches. During the 9 weeks, you will have conversations, exercises and reflections regarding life and work; that will enable you to acquire wisdom, foresight and strength in pursuing your goals.
You will also enjoy free coaching from the founder.
Sign Up for The Adira Men’s Forum
Our next class will begin on 3th September 2019, and registration is currently on-going.
Classes take up a maximum of 12 so we can provide value to everyone; If you would like to book your spot, kindly sign up.