The ADIRA MEN’s FORUM has been developed to empower men to find and understand their identity, masculinity and take on leadership. In addition, we offer a holistic development program that will equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools to grow your career and lead in your organization and community. You will be equipped to lead with wisdom, foresight and strength.
The program is modular based and a curriculum has been developed on topics such as: Behind The Mask-Finding My Identity, Mistakes Men Make That Hinder Their Success, The Success Journey, How To Sell Yourself For Success, Leadership, Power & Authority, Managing Me (Emotional Intelligence, Relationships) and Managing My Money: Creating Wealth.
The program will take a coaching approach where participants meet once a week for 2.5 hours and receive personalized coaching from industry leaders and mentors. You will also have conversations, exercises and reflections regarding life and work. You will also enjoy free coaching from the founder.
Why do you need to sign up?
- If you are pursuing leadership and need mentorship or coaching, this is the place to be
- If you want to re-invent yourself and grow your career or business, this is the platform to be in
- If you are feeling stuck at work, tired of your job and don’t know what to do with your career or life, this is the place to be.
- If you want to get out of your comfort zone and into a space where you can grow, this is the place to be.
- If you are about to get married, are newly married, a new dad or thinking about fatherhood, plug in and engage with other men on these issues.
- If you would like to engage and learn from other men on how to lead self and manage your work, money and relationships, this is the place to be
What others have said about the program
“I was living a lie, I did not accept where I was. I am now changing my career because I want to be authentic to myself”
“This has been a safe space for me to tell my story and release my struggles.”
“I have learnt that my identity was a mix of other peoples thoughts and conclusions.”
“After Adira, my thinking has changed. I have learnt from my fellow classmates.”
“The facilitators have been real and amazing. They connected with us. “
“Adira has taught me to negotiate for myself and seek visibility. I must also have the discipline to succeed.”
Sign Up for The Adira Men’s Forum
Our next class will begin on 3rd March 2020, and registration is currently on-going.
Classes take up a maximum of 12 so we can provide value to everyone; If you would like to book your spot, kindly sign up.